February 5, 2014
Shake Shack February 2014 Custard Menu
It’s the start of a new month, and that means a new custard menu at Shake Shack! The iconic NoMad-based establishment rotates the flavors of their frozen custard monthly to fit the season and weather. The February flavors have just been announced and they sound like the perfect treats to help you through the winter.
- Monday: Chocolate Mint Fudge
- Tuesday: Big Easy Banana Chip
- Wednesday: Salted Caramel
- Thursday: Blackout
- Friday: Cupid’s Passion (Passion Fruit and Pineapple)
- Saturday: Coffee & Donuts
- Sunday: Honey Roasted Peanut Brittle
Unfortunately, there is no featured mix-in this month, but we’re sure the flavors are more than enough on their own. No matter what flavor you pick (we recommend the Coffee & Donuts), remember that if you’re only getting custard, you can stand in the B line to cut down on the wait time.
And while you’re in Madison Square Park, don’t forget to take in the new Ivan Navarro art installation going up later this month.