June 13, 2014
Where To Watch The World Cup Near Madison Square Park
Looking for a place to watch the World Cup near Madison Square Park? Check out our list of NoMad neighborhood bars that are celebrating the games in style with drink specials and passionate fandom.
- The Storehouse – root for your team at this Irish pub and treat yourself to the 4-for-$36 appetizer special and one of the bar’s 70 different whiskies or 80 oz. Heinekens.
- 40/40 – this famed Jay-Z owned club will offer up a two drinks (beer or wine) and entree special for only $25 per person. If you’re enjoying the game with a group, get two buckets of beer and a platter for $110 (only for groups of 4 or less).
- Vin Sur Vingt – enjoy the World Cup at this relaxing wine bar. While there are no specials specific to the games, Vin Sur Vingt frequently offers a variety of over 50 great wines.
- Dos Caminos – while this Mexican restaurant will be supporting Mexico during the series, all fans are welcome to enjoy the five-Coronas-for-$25 special.
- The Churchill – this British pub will support England in their first game against Italy tomorrow and will offer drafts and well drinks for $6 from 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Grey Bar – head over to this relaxed, yet elegant bar and restaurant on 26th Street and enjoy all of the World Cup games in a decorated, festive atmosphere.
Watch the World Cup near Madison Square Park and enjoy the games with friends, family and great deals!
Update: Looking for a place to support the US Men’s National Team this Sunday (June 22nd)? Madison Square Park will be hosting an outdoor viewing party for all three World Cup games. ESPN will be filming and cutting to the park live during the USA game. For more information, head over to the Facebook event and check out the schedule below:
- Belgium v Russia 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Korea Republic v Algeria 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- USA v Portugal 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.