March 10, 2014
Shake Shack Custard Menu March 2014
Celebrate the final weeks of winter and welcome in spring with the new custard flavors at Shake Shack. The iconic Madison Square Park burger stand keeps things interesting by switching out their custard menu each month.
Check out this month’s flavors below:
- Monday: Mint Chocolate Chip
- Tuesday: Boston Cream Pie
- Wednesday: Black Sesame Citrus
- Thursday: Pineapple Brown Sugar
- Friday: Salty Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Saturday: Golden Sponge Créme Cake
- Sunday: Buttery Caramel Cocoa Nib
Shake Shack doesn’t have a featured mix-in this month, but with flavors like Pineapple Brown Sugar, who can complain? With all the low temperatures the polar-vortex has been causing, be sure to stand in the B line and cut your wait time.
While you’re in the park, check out the latest Mad. Sq. Art installation: Ivan Navarro’s “This Land Is Your Land.” The piece went up towards the end of February and has been grabbing attention with its neon-light-adorned water towers.